what is a Survey plan?
A Survey plan is a document that measures the boundary of a parcel of land to give an accurate measurement and description of that land. The description should include
1. The name of the owner of the land surveyed,
2. The Address or description of the land surveyed,
3. The size of the land surveyed,
4. The drawn-out portion of the land survey and
mapped out on the survey plan document,
5. The beacon numbers,
6. The surveyor who drew up the survey plan and the date it was drawn up, and
7. A stamp showing the land is either free from Government acquisition or not (if the plan is registered).
This is one of the most important land documents because it states whether the land is free from Government acquisition or not.